Love bites are nice to give and receive during that passionate moment but become a problem later when they are too visible. Though some people do not want their colleagues, friends, or partners from dating websites to find out the love bite on their body, there are some who are more than happy to flaunt it.
If you fall in the category of people who dislike showing off the love bites, then here are a few tips on how to hide them.
- If you have long hair, the best thing you can do is cover up the love bite with them. Adjust them in a way that they cover up the area naturally.
- For girls with short hair, do some tricks with your make-up kit. Apply some foundation or concealer on the affected area to make it look lighter. You cannot make it disappear with make-up but if it becomes light, it will be less noticeable.
Tip: Do not apply too much make-up because it shows.
- Use a scarf or stole that matches with your clothes to hide the love bite and to also add to your style.
- Avoid wearing tank or tube tops. Wear turtleneck shirts that can cover up most of the part.
- Wear a turtleneck or under armor, shirt to hide the love bite.
- Pull up the collars of your shirt to add some style to your personality.
- Buy or take some make-up from your mom or sister’s cupboard and apply it. The foundation should match your skin tone. If you have doubts, go to market and ask the salesgirl to help you find the right make-up that matches your skin tone. It is a good idea to keep the make-up with you instead of taking it from your mom’s cupboard.
- If you have long hair, your problem is solved. Use them to your advantage.
- These days even guys wear scarves or stoles with shirts. You can use it as an accessory also and hide your mark also.
The most important thing to remember is to be not so conscious of the love bite. The more you try to hide it, the more people from LetmeDate.com will know. Instead, be confident even if it is slightly visible. Though nobody asks any questions unless they are your friends who want to tease you. But you know how to handle them with your witty replies.