BEWARE!! This is a complete rip off. They automatically renew and charge your credit card without even sending g a reminder email. Do not be taken in by them.
Most Shared Posts
- It’s a significant issue, messaging, that is. As a matter of fact, Texting Him Too Much this e0 Shares
- A Deal With Breakup is not a trip to Tenerife, a beer that you open after a hard day’s work or0 Shares
- Building relationships is like a savings account: you can’t count on anything if you don’t inves0 Shares
- Assuming you feel like your “picker” is broken (and you’re in good company). How t0 Shares
- When it comes to the topic of abusive relationships , commonly one of the most cliché phrases are0 Shares
Best Reviewed Businesses
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 9,619 other subscribers
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.