Spent money for one month of premium and got no matches. That’s fine but what is not ok is the the fact that the “like” list keeps repeating the same profiles to trick you into thinking it is longer than it actually is. I also got a “like” the very day my premium subscription ran out. Coincidence? I don’t think so.
Most Shared Posts
- Love Runaway Breaking up with a boyfriend is a difficult thing to do, and after breaking up is a tim0 Shares
- For many, an affair is a much Discreet Virtual Affair needed supplement to an otherwise functioning0 Shares
- We’ve all heard of Communication in A Relationship and how it’s essential to any healthy, succes0 Shares
- The purpose of serious dating on the Internet is a real relationship. Real Meeting With a Foreigner0 Shares
- Give and you shall receive. Are you looking to spice up your marriage this Valentine Gift Ideas? Do0 Shares