Its a fake, scam website. I bought 160 credits a couple of days ago for about $100. I used probably 30 and required me to pay to continue. The whatsapp service is not responsive. They see my message and no response. It seems a scam website.
Most Shared Posts
- It’s a significant issue, messaging, that is. As a matter of fact, Texting Him Too Much this e0 Shares
- A Deal With Breakup is not a trip to Tenerife, a beer that you open after a hard day’s work or0 Shares
- Assuming you feel like your “picker” is broken (and you’re in good company). How t0 Shares
- When it comes to the topic of abusive relationships , commonly one of the most cliché phrases are0 Shares
- Flirting in person is easy. Just flash a playful smile, Flirt in Online Dating make some light-heart0 Shares
Best Reviewed Businesses
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 9,560 other subscribers
Guest Post Sites List
Know More About AmoLatina.com
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.