Its a fake, scam website. I bought 160 credits a couple of days ago for about $100. I used probably 30 and required me to pay to continue. The whatsapp service is not responsive. They see my message and no response. It seems a scam website.
Most Shared Posts
- Discuss Before Marrying – Have been dating for so many years and feel ready to take the next step?0 Shares
- How to Flirt on WhatsApp: Tricks and Personal Experience. The WhatsApp messaging app is still the0 Shares
- “What are you doing with your life? You’re not getting any younger, Proposed to My Husband you k0 Shares
- Coming up with gift ideas for your significant Hunt for Your Partner other can be a challenge—esp0 Shares
- Hide That Love Bite. Love bites are nice to give and receive during that passionate moment but becom0 Shares
Best Reviewed Businesses
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.