They take your money then block you for no reason citing you have violated their terms. I did not violate any terms, I had a normal account with normal photos and did not abuse anyone. Read other reviews I am not the only one they have done this to.
Most Shared Posts
- When talking about Affective Relationships, we need to understand them as a series of feelings that0 Shares
- As online dating becomes more prevalent, so do the chances of falling victim to a Chinalove scam. Ch0 Shares
- Previous note: In this post about “Anguish and Anxiety in relationships” I propose some refl0 Shares
- Online dating has become a popular way to meet people from different countries, and one of the most0 Shares
- 36 questions that will make your relationship move forward fast According to Fall in love a study by0 Shares
Best Reviewed Businesses
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 9,541 other subscribers
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.